Home > MK @Zhenghua > Curriculum
Our curriculum is designed by pre-school specialists to nurture children holistically to be confident, possess strong social skills and have a good foundation in literacy and numeracy. We offer the three Mother Tongue Languages (MTLs) – Chinese, Malay and Tamil – to encourage bilingualism in the early years and help lay a strong foundation for language learning in the later years.
Designed to support holistic development through an integrated approach to learning:
- Aesthetics and Creative Expression
- Discovery of the World
- Language and Literacy
- Motor Skills Development
- Social and emotional Development
Learn more about its approach and goals, as spelt out in our Nurturing Early Learners (NEL) framework.
Starlight Literacy Programme
- Offered in English and the three Mother Tongue Languages (MTLs) – Chinese, Malay and Tamil
- Nurtures bilingualism in the early years
- Focuses on developing listening, speaking and early literacy skills